Our Striking Vision, Our Philosophy
Computer Runner constantly persists to meet the computer service need of its customers through innovative solutions. In this regard, the company will be adaptive to the changing nature of the computer service industry. The world is shifting all around us. To continue to thrive as a business over the next decade and beyond, we must look ahead, comprehend the technological trends and forces that will shape our business in the future, and move swiftly to prepare for what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow by preparing to surpass today.
That’s what our vision is all about – an upholding of five guiding principles.
5 Guiding Principles
Everyday We Strive to:
1. Care for our customers, our consumers and the world we live in. We are motivated by the intense, competitive spirit of the technological marketplace, but we direct this spirit toward solutions that benefit both our company and our constituents. Our success depends on a thorough understanding of our customers, consumers and communities. To promote this spirit of generosity, we go the extra mile to show that we care.
2. Speak with truth and sincerity; honesty is a major component of our success. We tell the whole story, not just what’s convenient to our individual goals. In addition to being clear, truthful and precise, we are responsible for ensuring our communications are understood.
3. Work as one entity, for teamwork is a key to the door of a prosperous business. While our company is built on individual excellence, we also recognize the importance and value of teamwork in turning our goals into accomplishments (distinctive customer satisfaction). Our trained and experienced staffs stand behind their own work and support the efforts of each other. Cooperatively, each staff member takes creative actions and mobilizes the best resources for quick and safe solution.
4. Provide service unsurpassed by any, excelling simplistically and economically. In every decision, we weigh both short-term and long-term risks and benefits. Maintaining this balance helps sustain our growth and ensures that our services and solutions are relevant and economical both now and in the future. We believe in today’s increasingly competitive business environment; better quality translates into better value for our customers.
5. Work on a basis of regal confidence; providing only services we can be proud of. The true test of our values is our own ability to experience and personally endorse the services that we exceed to offer. Without reservation. Our confidence helps ensure the superiority of our services, from the moment we purchase parts to the moment it reaches the customer’s hand.